Business Development Manager - Head Office, New Malden
£25,000 starting base salary plus uncapped earning potential!
Award-winning travel company, Corporate Traveller, is looking for an entry-level professional to join Flight Centre Travel Group's corporate brand in their UK Head Offices in New Malden, Greater London. It is in these offices that you will be based, working alongside senior management and core business departments, as well as visiting prospects, clients and other London offices regularly throughout the week. This is a travel sales business development role, but we will give you all the training you need to get you up to scratch in our four-week Bootcamp!
What the role entails
- Trying to attract new clients to use our fantastic service
- Sourcing and contacting leads
- Networking with other professionals
- Visiting prospects, clients and other London offices regularly
- Receiving top-notch support by a team of business travel consultants
Our clients range from fashion labels to financial institutions as well as multinational businesses with offices all over the globe. Typically, you'll be targeting companies with an international travel spend between £50,000 - £2M.
What we're looking for
- Determination to succeed in a sales role
- Confident and a fantastic outlook
- Customer-focused approach
- High energy and drive
- Aspiration to grow into a leadership position
In return, you'll be rewarded with comprehensive training and support from your sales team in addition to an incredible company culture, which has been featured in the Sunday Times ‘100 Best Companies To Work For' for 12 years, as well as 'Great Place to Work® UK' Best Workplaces for 7 years. You'll also gain:
- Uncapped earning potential. You'll receive a base salary of £25,000 guarantee as well as your bonuses for your first 2 years, rising to £30,000 thereafter. Average first year earnings is £32,000
- Exceptional career progression. We're growing quickly, which means you'll potential be able to rapidly move into a management role
- Fast-track leadership programme. We have an internal scheme which finds and develops the future leaders of our £1bn UK business
- Global opportunities. We are a global company with offices in 14 countries across the globe - that means great scope for our staff
Here's a taster of our award-winning benefits package:
- Unbelievable travel discounts arranged by our in-house travel team
- Corporate-rate gym memberships and fitness sessions
- Free financial consultations
- Employer-matched pension scheme
- Worldwide conferences
- Free health checks
- Regular team events
- Free bronze-level health cash plan - get money back for health and dental treatments
- Three-month sabbatical after five years
- Tax-free bike scheme and more...
If you'd like to start your career with one of the world's leading travel companies, apply today.